Saturday, February 17, 2007

Overview

Hi

Most of our contemporaries ween one has to be utterly insane to tackle literature. I can agree up to a certain point. The rub is if one studies, say, Malaysian literature at length he's truly zany, and I personally would envy her/him. But the above-presented statement isn' true (in my humble view) speaking of American literaure. Yes, there may be reams of gifted authors in Malaysia, no doubt about that, but the American ones are far more readable and, to make matters worse, are easier to read (it's my own contemplation). Being a nobody in the area of literature and quite a daft person in general, I've been unable to utter something more profound than the above lines. Yet hopefully I'll do my utmost, give it a try, and focus on American literature. To cut to chase, I've got prepared both mentally and physically to commence.

Awesomely yours

Kryzhanovskiy

No comments: